Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) which enables the following:
- To be 100% cloud with Intune, or to be co-managed with Configuration Manager and Intune;
- To set rules and configure settings on personal and organization-owned devices to access data and networks;
- To deploy and authenticate apps on devices (both on-premises and mobile);
- To control the way users access and share information;
- To stay compliant with company security requirements.
Integration Intune with Apptimized saves time and enables a user to upload, update, and manage the ready-made packages without the need to leave Apptimized.
- Application registrations in the Microsoft Azure portal;
- Assigning permissions to a user to work with Microsoft Intune from the Microsoft Azure portal;
- Integration of the application from the Microsoft Azure portal into the Apptimized portal.