To complete the SafeBox purchase, a user will proceed with the following steps:
Apptimized SafeBox Billing Portal
SafeBox Billing Portal enables a user to:
- View and edit account information, including: First/Last Name, email, and company;
- View and edit payment methods and credit card details;
- View billing history and download invoices;
- Cancel user subscription to SafeBox.
Note. The one-time password is sent automatically to the email address the User has been registered with. The one password sample contains six numbers. It is valid for 5 minutes from the time it is generated. There are no limitations on resending to the email.
The option to Resend the one-time password to the user's email is available by clicking the Resend the one-time password button.
Billing account information
The option to edit account information is available under the Account Information button.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email;
To change account information data in the billing portal, a user proceeds the following flow:
The option to access the subscription details is available under the Subscription block.
Note. Reason for cancelation is an optional field.
The following scenarios to enter the Payment Methods section available:
- Billing Portal > Subscription > Paid via …;
- Billing Portal > Payment Methods.
Apptimized shows the following screen when successful:
Billing History contains previous invoices connected to the SafeBox subscription.
The option to access the Billing History is available under the Billing History button.
An invoice sample is available: